About Larimar Accessories - Sodalite and Tiger Eye Malas Beads Necklace
- Sodalite and Tiger Eye Malas Beads Necklace are Premium Handmade products using the highest quality natural gemstones and crystals. We make sure to use high-quality cotton for all our handmade Mala Bead necklaces and bracelets to ensure a beautiful long-lasting and authentic product.
- Sodalite Meaning – Sodalite has been used for decades as it helps open your spiritual perception, guiding you to enlightenment. Sodalite aids with tension, negative energy and transforms them into balance and harmony. Sodalite represents inner armory, peace, insight, clarity, and intuition.
- Tiger Eye Meaning – The Tiger eye is believed to be the stone of focus as it helps ground your mind and focus on the bigger picture through clear thinking and insight. It is said tiger eye brings good luck and protection from negative energies.
- Traditional Handmade Sodalite and Tiger Eye Malas Beads Necklace – Our mala bead necklaces are made from 108 8mm natural gemstones that are hand knotted between each bead and a silk tassel. The tassel represents the lotus flower which represents purity and your mind's ability to help transcend human desires to attain enlightenment.
- Customer Satisfaction for Sodalite and Tiger Eye Malas Beads Necklace - We believe that a broken mala symbolizes the end of a cycle. This is an opportunity to send your love, energy, and attention in a new direction. This is a great way to set intentions in your life. If you feel your Mala broke before your intentions were met, we will fix your Mala.
- What’s Included with Sodalite and Tiger Eye Malas Beads Necklace – You will get a gorgeous Larimar holding box accompanied with a velvet bag to hold, protect and keep your 100% handmade Mala Beads Necklace Clean and Safe. Each necklace has 108 gemstones, 1 925 Sterling Silver guru bead, and a silk tassel.