Larimar Accessories are 100% handmade products using the highest quality natural stones and crystals. We make sure to use high quality cotton for all our handmade Mala Bead necklaces and bracelets to ensure a beautiful long-lasting and authentic product. All our Mala Beads necklaces are made with108, 8mm natural stones that are hand knotted with a silk tasselat the end. We have two styles of bracelets one is made with high quality cotton and the other is high quality elastic stringthat come with 22, 8mm natural stones.
All our Premium Handmade Mala beads necklaces and Bracelets are made with love from our hand to yours. We take pride in making our Mala Beads Necklaces and Bracelets as authentic as possible. Our products are 100% handmade, with high quality materials to ensure a beautiful long-lasting product.
What are Mala Beads Necklaces & Bracelets?
• Mala beads necklaces are known as Mantra beads, meditation beads, Hindu rosaries or Buddhist prayer beads. Malas are a string with 108 hand knotted beads and a “guru bead” at the head. Mala’s are used to count mantras, prayers, intentions, and your breaths during yoga or meditation.
• The Malas are used as a tool to help keep your mind focused during meditation or while counting your mantras in sets of 108 repetitions. The guru bead is often bigger than the other beads that is used as the start and end of meditation or prayer. A beautiful tassel is then tied to the guru bead as the final knot.
• Mala are made from different materials but the most common are made from semi-precious gemstones, wood, or seeds. Each material provides different benefits. The size of the beads is typically between 6mm to 10mm with 8mm being the most popular. They may contain metal spacers as decoration, we at Larimar Accessories use sterling silver (925 silver). The tassel is made from either cotton or silk.
• Healing crystals and gemstones have been used for centuries as they are known to have powerful healing properties that help balance your mind, body, and spirit. Both the healing stones/gemstones and our bodies have energy vibrations that when combined help align our chakra. The gemstones serve as a tool to help connect our conscious thoughts with our body. Our thoughts can be very strong as they are what directs our energy. When you combine your thoughts and intentions with gemstones it magnifies the effects. In other words, the gemstones make your natural energy to flow better and may help you achieve your goals and intentions.
• Combing mala beads necklaces with a meditation, yoga, or prayer practice may have positive effects on your mind, mood, focused, self-aware, and help being relaxed.
How to use your Mala Beads Necklace?
Mala beads have a variety of different ways to use:
• Meditation – The spacing between each mala bead is perfect for counting your breaths. The gemstones natural properties may help you stay focused and relaxed while meditating.
• Mantra repetition – The mala beads necklace comes with 108 gemstones which is perfect for mantra counting, the necklace is also hand knotted giving you the perfect amount of space between each bead.
• Fashion – Mala beads necklaces are beautiful, and theygo well with any outfit you might have and can be worn for any occasion, from yoga to your wedding.
• Yoga – The mala beads natural properties add to the value of your yoga practice and your spirit. The spacing between each mala bead is perfect for counting your breaths during yoga.
• Energy protection – The gemstones natural energy will protect you from negative energy and negative situations.
• Chakra Healing – The stones natural healing properties help repair and maintain your chakra.
• Rituals – Any form of prayer, meditation, or spiritual practice.
It is believed that the more and more you wear and use your mala beads necklace that your intentions and vibrations will be absorbed and reflected stronger.
• A beautiful Larimar Accessories 100% handmade 108 8mm Mala beads necklace with a silk tassel or a beautiful Larimar handmade bracelet
• A Larimar Accessories jewelry carrying box
• A Larimar Accessories velvet carrying bag for your Mala beads necklace or bracelet